The automatic telescopic gangway Skipper , made specifically for sailing boats, has received an important Nomination at the DAME AWARD – METS AMSTERDAM for its functionality. With a GRP composite structure, it guarantees the lightness required for sailing boats but at the same time maintains the robustness necessary to perform the function of a crane as well as a gangway.
It is supplied with automatic stanchions with rope and infrared remote control or radio waves.
• Telescopic gangway with automatic movements for telescoping and elevation
• Gangway and crane function to lift a tender
• Structure made in GRP composite suitable for sail boat
• Solid boardwalk made in GRP composite
• Powder coated mounting brackets
• Powder coated ram piston
• Automatic rope handrail
• Remote and touchpad panel remote control to operate from the cockpit
• Length available 220 cm
• Lifting capacity 100 kg