This high quality retractable three-stage telescopic gangway with automatic functions is ideal for installation in the stern stairs because its version with initial carriage extension allows a forward movement of the inclination point (10 ° up / down) and facilitates access on board.
The structure is available in painted or mirror polished stainless steel for a more modern look.
8 the available dimensions to reach a maximum length of 5 meters.
Supplied with a row of automatic stanchions and in addition a row of removable manual stanchions for versions over 400 cm in length to ensure greater safety when walking.An important and useful additional accessory is the first stanchion installed at the tip for easy access on board. installed to the tip for an easy access on board.
We recommend the passage of one person at a time.
• Retractable telescopic gangway, triple stage, with automatic function for retraction/extension, telescoping and elevation
• Structure made in polished or powder coated stainless steel
• Grating boardwalk made in iroko
• Courtesy lighting
• Carriage extension available to overcome the steps
• Aluminium housing box with automatic hatch
• Housing box not watertight
• One row of automatic handrail and one row of manual removable stanchions for the version over 400 cm length
• Manual pump for emergency
• Remote and touchpad panel remote control to operate from the cockpit
• Lengths available from 240 to 500 cm
• Optional:stanchion can be installed to the tip for an easy access on board