BlueChart® g3 HD – HXUS029R – Southern Bahamas – microSD™/SD™
Featuring data from Explorer Charts for the Bahamas. Detailed coverage from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas to the Dominican Republic, including the Bahamian islands of Great Exuma, Great Inagua, Mayaguana, and many others. Also includes detailed coverage of the Jamaican, Haitian, and Dominican coasts in their entirety, the easternmost quarter of Cuba, and the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Unparalleled Coastal Chart Coverage
- Provides industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology calculates a route using your desired depth and overhead clearance and provides a suggested path to follow
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
- NOAA raster cartography² is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain® app
BlueChart g3 coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data. Also included is Auto Guidance¹ technology, which uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and provide a suggested path to follow — overlaid onto your chart. NOAA raster cartography is also available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain app. It gives your chartplotter paper chartlike views of NOAA-surveyed areas in which individual points of interest are labeled with corresponding longitude and latitude information. Worldwide coverage is available by regions as accessory cards or via download; each region is sold separately.
Auto Guidance Technology
The Auto Guidance feature¹ calculates a suggested route using your desired depth and overhead clearance.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 features up to 1’ contours, which provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas.
Shallow Water Shading
To aid in navigation, Shallow Water Shading allows map shading at a user-defined depth to give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid.
NOAA Raster Cartography
This feature gives your chartplotter paper chartlike views of NOAA-surveyed areas in which points of interest are labeled with corresponding longitude and latitude information.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP CHIRP and ECHOMAP Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app .