The Koolair SPM1000-115V is a magnetically driven, fully submersible marine HVAC coolant pump that circulates seawater. The pump is epoxy encapsulated, which allows the SPM-1000 to run fully submerged in many liquids or in open air for complete moisture protection. Most commonly used on your boat for marine air conditioning while circulating seawater. The hardened Carbon bushing allows for extended run dry time without any damage to the pump head. SPM1000 is 115 Volt. 1 Phase. The cord is 56” in length and are U.L. LISTED 18/3 wire. The motors are rated as continuous duty.
- To withstand thermal overloads without failure, the pump has run dry protection. Finally, when cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet make up the wet end materials exposed to liquids. When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and also the Cord will come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a ¾” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty marine base and also the original base in contrast to other pumps.
- The motor is a 1 Phase 230V, 1/8 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ. The pump is not self-priming and requires flooded suction.
- Maximum internal pressure is 25 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 130 Fahrenheit or 54 Celsius.
- The magnetically driven SPM1000-115 volt pump with no shaft seal is our core model. In open air or furthermore, fully submerged, the PM500 pumps as a result offer complete moisture protection due to being epoxy coated. When re-assembling the pump for service also make sure all “O” Rings are properly seated.
- ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection.
- NMMA, USCG and SAE J1171:2016