Webasto Blue Cool A-Series Compact Air Handler 230V- 50/Hz
$789.99 – $2,189.99
The central chiller unit is typically installed in the engine room, providing chilled water/glycol to all cabins via a water circuit. One or more air handler(s) in each cabin are fitted to generate the required cooling capacities individually in each room.
The Webasto A-Series meets the highest demands for comfort thanks to innovative features, such as vibration dampers, remote bleeder and the innovative Instant Drain Condensate Management System for smart management of condensate. The modular concept of the BlueCool A-series provides maximum flexibility and can easily be extended with accessory components such as the new Electric Heat Module (EHM) and the Flow Control Valve.
- New modular system with various options
- Innovative Webasto Instant Drain Condensate Management
- High quality stainless steel design
- High performance with high cooling capacity and high air flow
- Super Silent with flexible vibration isolation mounts & larger ducts to reduce noise from air speed
- Oversized heat exchanger tested under tropical conditions
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
One or more air handlers(s) in each cabin are fitted to generate the required cooling capacities individually in each room. High performance with high cooling capacity, super silent with flexible vibration isolation mounts & larger ducts to reduce noise from air speed. Tested under tropical conditions. Voltage: 230V – 50/60 Hz, 2-Year Warranty.
12,000, 18,000, 24,000, 36,000, 4,000, 6,000, 9,000